SurfWG Bali surf camp – Beginners surf for free!
Stay with us and discover the beautiful island of Bali!
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
We are offering a 3 days beginner class for free! Stay with us and learn how to stand on your board within three days. Our teachers will bring oyu to the best beginner surf spots and you'll use the best soft-top boards to learn on!
Not a beginner any more?
No Problem: join up to two guided sessions per day, seven days a week.
From beginner to pro, everyone is welcome.
Every day, you can choose from 10+ surf spots and our professional surf guides will take care of you in the water and during our pool-and theory sessions. But that's not all.
We also offer video-analysis twice a week where you learn how to take your surfing to the next level!
WHERE IS SURFWG LOCATED?
SurfWG Bali camp is located in the middle of beautiful rice paddies where you can enjoy the sunset on our private rooftop terrace or have a drink at our pool bar. Actually, you can choose from three different pools! You can stay in our private villa, in one of our traditional Lumbungs, or in our main building – no matter where, our staff is looking forward to making your stay an unforgettable experience. (all rooms have aircons!)
Look out for the “Let’s get wet season 2018” special from 15th November -15th March 2019. 199€ pw or 375€ pw for two people. Plus a free three days beginner class on top!
- All accommodation with air conditioning
- Free airport transfer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Surf WG Water Bottle
- Free: water, coffee and tea
- Weekly BBQ with the entire camp (+3€)
- All about surfing:
- 2x a day supervised Surf session (7 days a week)
- 2x per week surfing theory lessons
- 2x per week video surf-analysis
- 2x per week practical theory lessons in the pool
- Free use of our camp cars
- Free use of our camp-scooter up to 3 hours
- Shuttle and transportation service