Mystical Morning with a Balinese Nobleman
Starting from the ARMA Museum & Resort using an all-wheel drive vehicle Agung Rai personally takes you into his beloved world of cultural monuments and ancient shrines which have been in his family for many generations. These are the noble works of his ancestors which still occupy a special place in the hearts of Balinese people. Visit an ancient Buddhist monastery dating back to the 8th century, a temple from the early 11th century Hindu Buddhist period, a time when the worship of Shiva was the predominant faith of the Raja on Bali AD. Interact with local artists, craftsmen or working farmers.
An opportunity to observe and appreciate Balinese society and the environment of the people who safeguard and preserve these ancient sites. Observe the life of Balinese people who live around these archaeological sites.
Return to ARMA for breakfast served in the Water Garden Restaurant overlooking the exotic garden, with a spectacular view of the rice terraces in the distance.
- Suitable for FIT and private
- Daily morning departure at around 05.00 am
- Travel in 4-wheels drive car to the start of the walk
- Not suitable for children
- Unfold the Bali’s heritage and rural life in the morning
- Wear casual comfortable clothing
- Breakfast served at end of walk in Water Garden Restaurant ARMA
- 1 person : 125.00 US$
- 2 persons : 68.00 US$ per person
- 3 persons : 50.00 US$ per person
- 4 persons : 40.00 US$ per person
- childs (2 to 11 years old) : 35.00 US$ per person
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to adapt the price according to the size of your group.
Jalan Raya Pengosekan Ubud, MAS, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali 80571