Kintamani Volcano Private Helicopter Charter Tour
Fly to the breathtaking volcanic crater of Mt. Batur via the famous Kuta Beach coastline and Tanah Lot temple on the West coast, we reach Mt. Batur volcano after 25 minutes of flight. The Batur crater is the remains of a huge explosion that occurred thousands of years ago. Lake Batur, Bali's largest lake, is situated within this crater, next to a younger active volcano. The small volcano is constantly recreating itself in periodic eruptions of ash and rock. We explore this sometimes-smoking volcano by circling the crater. The return journey to the Heliport takes us via Ubud villages over river gorges and beautiful rice fields.
All of our pilots are Western pilots, either from Australia, New Zealand or Canada and are very experienced operators, strictly guided by Indonesian Aviation Laws – Your safety is assured.
If you plan to take photographs we recommend wearing darker colors to reduce any window reflections.
- Mineral Water prior to departure
- Photo opportunity upon take off at the Heliport.
- Free hotel pick up for private charter flight from Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian and Sanur.
- All charters and hotel transfers require passengers are to be ready at the Heliport or at your point of departure at least 20 minutes prior to your departure time.
- A total payload limitation applies for total passengers and luggage (total max payload 407kg)
If your group exceeds the payload limitation or exceeds the maximum numbers of passengers per flight, the flight will not operate. A total payload limitation applies for total passengers and luggage.
- All flights and/or routes are subject to pilot's discretion, weather permitting and route traffic.
South Batur, Kintamani, Bangli, Bali 80652