Flower is one of favorite tattoo design in the world. Both of man or woman often use flower as main design or background for their tattoo. Flower tattoo in Bali is also the favorite style design.
Bali has own unique flower style. Flower tattoo in Bali will be mostly used Lotus flower, Frangipani/ Jepun Flower, Orchid Flower, etc to the bali tattoo artist‘s artwork.
Globally, Flowers have been used historically in several ways to visually express love, friendship, gratitude and remembrance. Each flower tattoo has own meaning, from their colour or shapes. Check this out.
FLOWER COLOR MEANINGS:
- Red flower: burning passion or desire
- White flower: Purity symbol
- Yellow flower: Jealous feeling. In yellow rose commonly show up deep warm friendship
- Violet: Shy or timid feeling, etc
- Pink: Showing elegance and grace, Feminism
- Blue: symbol of fascination
- Orange: Cheerful and Happynes
Chrysanthemum Flower Tattoo
Frangipani/ Jepun Flower Tattoo
Lotus Flower Tattoo
Rose Flower Tattoo
FLOWER SHAPE MEANINGS:
- ROSE FLOWER TATTOO
- Rose is one of the most favorite tattoos design. Roses show a symbol of true love and passion.
- FRANGIPANI FLOWER TATTOO
- Frangipani flowers represent perfection, summon subliminal feelings of peace and tranquility. Frangipani mostly used in spiritual ceremony, including in Bali. Frangipani flower tattoo designed for showing the strength to withstand though challenges by connecting with God spirit, hope for Immortality and spiritual devotion
- LOTUS FLOWER TATTOO
- Mostly Lotus flower design is used by women in tattoo. Lotus symbolizes beauty, peace, luck and kindness. In certain religions, Lotus is considered a symbol of the awakening of the spirit of life.
- LILY FLOWER TATTOO
- Lily flowers are usually used to symbolize friendship and hope for long-term relationships. In Ancient Greek myths, Lily flowers are believed to radiate from the milk of Dewi Hera, so that women are feminine and want the continuity of a relationship usually choose LILY as a motif in the tattoo.
- CHERRY BLOSSOM FLOWER TATTOO
- Cherry Blossom is a beautiful flower that only lives for a while. This flower is used in tattoos to describe the beautiful life full of blessings but only for a moment…that everything is beautiful but would not everlasting.
- LAVENDER FLOWER TATTOO
- Lavender is very commonly applied by women who want a simple tattoo to show a gentle soul but little rebel
- PEONY FLOWER TATTOO
- Peony flowers are used as a complement to the oriental tattoo style. This flower symbolizes elegance and wealth. This peony flower can be applied in unlimited color so that it can be a beautiful creation applied to the body, good for male and female.
- SUN FLOWER TATTOO
- Sunflower is identified as something energetic. Symbolizes worship, loyalty, longevity, and hope for a better spirit as the sun continues to shine every day
- CHRYSANTHEMUM FLOWER TATTOO
- Just like Peony, chrysanthemum accents are often applied in oriental tattoo styles. In Japan, this interest symbolizes the throne. Chrysanthemum flowers are usually used to symbolize happiness and hope of longevity.
Want to get unique style flower tattoo in Bali? It will stick forever in your skin, chose only The best tattoo artist…Toby Myer!