zidan bali tour
zidan Bali tour Bali Bedugul and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour will start with Tanah lot and then head to Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest & bat fruit, small jungle crossings & animal sanctuary with lots of free roaming on the ground. Bali Butterfly Park or Bali Butterfly Park provides butterfly and butterfly facilities that exhibit various specimens through a 3,000 square meter garden located in the village of Wanasari, 6.5 km north of the capital of Tabanan Regency.The next stop is the traditional fruit market in Candikuning, to get the experience of getting tropical fruit. Then visit the UNESCO world heritage rice terrace in Jatiluwih which opens your eyes and mind to the green rice fields. The ultimate destination is the Secret Garden Village which blends in uniquely to worship the amazing features of the Indonesia-Bali heritage and stunning Bedugul views.
per adult from
1 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- We provide airport transportation in Bali to and from Ngurah Rai international airport on our affordable and dependable, airport express, shuttle car service. We depart to & from your hotel English speaking drivers Comfortable air–conditioned vehicles Toll – and parking fees are included Petrol is included Special arrangements to carry big groups.
Departure Point :Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8/12/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.