Your satisfaction is my pleasure
because I am one of the best private drivers in Bali who is friendly, polite, always able to make customers feel comfortable, be able to appreciate time, and most importantly will make your trip unforgettable
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All facilities in a private car are driver,petrol,air conditioner,and mineral water
What's excluded :
- Any kinds of exclusion of tour are food and beverage cost,entrance fee,and activities cost,
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali, Bali
Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot is a rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali. It is home to the ancient Hindu pilgrimage temple Pura Tanah Lot, a popular tourist and cultural icon for photography.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Villa or residenceAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Sanur port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.