Wood Carving Workshop
Wood carver will suggest you to carve a piece of mask for beginner. They will brief you the process of mask carving from selecting the wood , drawing and carving. Any style of Mask you have your own to choose.
1 day 4 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - welcome drink
- woodcarving materials
- Workshop Certificate
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Temple Donation
- TIP if any
Mas village is well known for central of Bali wood carving.. This village is located only 10 minutes drive from central Ubud femous for tourist destination. Start your class at 0900. Wood carver will suggest you to carve a piece of mask for beginner. They will brief you the process of mask carving from selecting the wood , drawing and carving. Any style of Mask you have your own to choose. Wood carver also introduce any kind of chisel for carving. You carve ony for half day. When you leave your school , wood carver will finish it all and send it back to your hotel where you stay and you will have your own.
Take the guest to home of wood carver
After breakfast at your hotel and try to grab the transportation to visit our Village of Mas. we will welcome you at the house of wood carver near by my house. I will serve you a cup of coffee or tea before starting your mask carving lesson.
Before lunch we will take you to the local temple to learn sand stone carving.
This temple we called Taman Pule for Hindu. This temple was carved by femous artist of Mas Village around 15th century dedicated to Hindu Femous Priest Dang Hyang Nirartha.
• Pura Taman Pule Mas, Ubud, MAS, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Departure Point :MAS, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.