Wonderful Ubud Art and Culture Tour
visit and experience the Balinese art and culture.
friendly English speaking driver.
private air conditioned car
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- The Tour will start from the hotel after you book and give all the details to see the famous Barong and Keris Dance. The Barong is the magical protector of Balinese villages in Balinese mythology. As & lord of the forest with fantastic fanged mask and long mane, he is the opponent of Rangda the witch, who rules over the spirits of darkness, in the never ending fight between good and evil. Then, after watch the dance, you will visit Tohpati village where very famous for Bali's Batik Wand Weaving Center. Batik is a traditional form of painting fabric. They painstakingly use dots and lines from wax to decorate the cloth. It is very impressive to watch. It would be impossible to visit or live in Indonesia and not be exposed to one of the country's most highly developed art forms, batik.
Then, the tour continue to visit Celuk village that is famous for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts which are available around this area for low prices and many art shops showcasing their finest works inside a glass display case. You can take a closer look at them to appreciate it and buy some if you really like it. Most vendors and smiths usually accept custom made jewelries and also you may ask their permission to forge and shape your own jewelries. Some of them might allow you, even guide you how to use the tools properly. After that, you will visit Batuan Village a famous Balinese Artwork / Balinese paintings and as such a famous Bali tourism destinations, it is popular with center of Bali arts, and now it's known for its dancing, wood panel carving and Bali paintings ubud. We have lots of tours to Batuan and Ubud painters - where you'll see the beautiful paintings and they have Bali paintings for sale too.
Ubud Monkey forest is the place to visit after Batuan village. It is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. It is strategically located in the hearth of Ubud Village. Monkey Forests in Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out in the island and Ubud Monkey Forest itself own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile the local community own important role to keep this forest naturally in order to all wild animals able to live smoothly.
And the last place is Ubud Royal Palace. It is an Ubud Kingdom Palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King. It is set in the center of Ubud Bali with traditional art market just in front of it and it is found by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel who has commanded from year 1800 - 1823. The existence of Ubud Royal Palace as a palace is equipped by a Wantilan/auditorium that is a large building of meeting room and a banyan tree as shelter place at the daytime.
Last, we will drop you off back to the hotel you stay.
Departure Point :
We need hotel name and location, full name and time for pick up
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia - the same hotel as the pick up
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.