White Water Rafting, Ubud and Cycling Tour
Bongkasa is one famous village located at the western part of Ubud. The view of the Cycling on this area is village and farm, and also rice field as the attraction, as the atmosphere of Ubud is similar to Bongkasa Village. The traditional villagers are still preserving their traditional way of farming and lifestyle which will be a view during your Cycling acitivity. After cycling we will invite you to test your adrenaline at D'Tukad Whote Water Rafting. The unique access to the River Club makes us not feel that we are actually entering the river. The entrance access from Dtukad River Club is designed in such a way as to be very smelly and naturally themed, as applied to floors and walls with wooden knits
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All safety equipment
- Insurance coverage
- Entrance access to Bongkasa Royal Palace
- Full use of locker, changing room and shower including towel and soap
What's excluded :
A fantastic holiday to Bali wouldn't be complete without a healthy bit of adventure thrown in Bali is the ultimate natural playground for those with a spirit of adventure. Located in a village named Bongkasa. Two hour white water rafting, visually spectacular rafting trip down the Ayung River is made even more enjoyable by the secure feeling of using the DTukad rafting company available for your trip. This adventure for guests of all ages is a mix of wild excitement, breath taking views and well-guided, informative, sightseeing.
Departure Point :Dtukad Adventure Club Bali, Jl Raya Bongkjasa Banjar Sayang Agung, Bongkasa, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80354, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all traveller around Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Canggu Legian area.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Rafting package including all safety equipment, river rafting and insurance.
- Cycling package including all safety equipment and bike.
- Package without hotel transfer means you have to come to Rafting Starting Point or Cycling Starting Point by your own.
- Package with hotel transfer including pickup and drop off at hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Munggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Tanah Lot, Tanjung Benoa and Ubud
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Bali goverment regulations : Foreign tourists are required to wear masks when doing outdoor activities or will be subject to the following sanctions: - Postponement of administrative services and a fine of IDR 1 Million for the first offense - Deportation for breaking the second time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.