White Water Rafting at Ayung River with All-Inclusive
Morning : 08.30AM or Afternoon: 12.00PM
08:30am or 12.00pm: The participants will be picked up at their accommodation.
10.00: Arrive in the river rafting. Enjoying the delicious welcome drink, get a briefing from the guide to have the safety and fun upcoming rafting activity. After that, get the safety pieces of equipment to get ready for starting the rafting experience. Get ready to walk around 400 stairs down to exercise and reach the starting point of the river raft.
10: 30: start your wonderful river rafting experience. Discover the greatly hidden waterfalls, swim in its refreshing water and enjoy all the sensation of this rafting adventure and the cool refreshing water. You have 2 hours duration of rafting and witness the natural view, exotic plants and also the amazing wildlife in Bali.
12: 45: shower time and enjoy the delicious buffet lunch at the local restaurant with the stunning views. Get a rest time for a while to recharge the energy and change the wet clothes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Shampoo, Bathsoap, Towel
- Locker, shower and changing room, shared water resistance bag
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Welcome Drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Helmet, life jacket
What's excluded :
We will take the guests to Ayung River, one of the longest river in Bali stretching up to 75 kilometres to the ocean. Ayung River offers a true Bali experience with its lush green gorge and its tranquil atmosphere.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We include pick-up & drop-off at your Hotel/Villa. These areas include Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian,Seminyak, Nusa Dua, and Canggu.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.