White Water Rafting 16 KM - No Stairs, Transport, Lunch, & More
You will be picked up from your accommodation in an air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy travelling through the Balinese countryside taking in views of rice fields and daily Balinese life.
On arrival you may enjoy a tea or coffee while your guide is introduced and you take in the surrounds.
Your experienced guide will assist you to fit safety equipment and provide rafting instruction.
The rafting experience begins working your way down the river occasionally stopping for photo & drinks.
After rafting showers and towels are available to use and then an Indonesian buffet lunch shall be served.
Your driver shall be awaiting you at the end of the rafting experience to return you to your hotel or villa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- All equipment for the activity
- Showers & Changing facilities
What's excluded :
Our white water rafting tour is the longest at 16 km about 3 hours, great value and our guests love that we have no dangerous stairs to get to the rafting start point. Located around 1.5 hours North East of Kuta at the Tegala Waja River this is the cleanest river in Bali for rafting and the drive is a great opportunity for sightseeing.
Arriving at site we will get you kitted out with all you need and then your experienced river guide will start with a basic safety briefing. The rafting experience is suitable for novice to experienced rafters so just ask if you have concerns.
Starting at the base of Mount Abang the 16 kilometer rafting tour winds through areas of forest, waterfalls, stone carvings, villages, and even the base of the highest mountain in Bali mount Agung. You will also have the opportunity to stop on the river for drinks and photos enjoying the adventure of sections of river which range from calm waters to bouncing rapids.
Upon the finish of the amazing rafting experience you will arrive in our river base location. Here you can have a shower, relax and enjoy a traditional Indonesian lunch before heading home with your driver.
• Telaga Waja River, 80862 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from where you stay. FREE pickup for Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, and Ubud. Additional charge applies for Bukit Ungasan & Uluwatu – 25k per pax, Pererenan & Canggu – 25k per pax, Tanah Lot – 100k per pax, Candidasa – 100k per pax.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.