West Nusa Penida Cliffs & Beaches
Travel off the coast of Bali to the famed island of Nusa Penida.
After hotel pick up, drive to the harbour to get the fast boat across to Nusa Penida, an undeveloped island known for its nature, unspoiled beaches and magnificent coastal cliffs.
At Nusa Penida, an unpaved road will take you to the hidden Kelingking Beach. With beautiful views over the pristine bay and the surrounding white cliffs against the deep blue sea you'll see why it got its nickname of T-Rex Bay. (One must reach the secluded beach by hiking down the rugged 400metre cliffside.)
Nearby is Broken Beach. The short drive here will take you to where a range of cliffs has encircled the sea creating a turquoise pool.
Then its to Angel’s Billabong, a natural infinity pool. Yellow-green rocks can be seen through the crystal clear water making for great photographs.
Finally, spend some time swimming and relaxing at Crystal Bay, a stunning white sand beach that looks out over another island, Nusa Ceningan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Driver/Guide at Nusa Penida
- Transfers to/from hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua and Seminyak
- Return transfers to Nusa Penida by fastboat
- All Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Nusa Penida Island
- Entry/Admission - Pasih Uug Beach
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nusa Penida Island, Sampalan Nusa Garden Bungalow, 80771 Indonesia
Nusa Penida is an island southeast of Indonesia's island Bali. It is an island with little tourist infrastructure but incredibly scenic shoreline and fantastic beaches.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Kelingking Beach, Desa Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
Otherwise known as T Rex Beach, spot is great for photographs because of the unique, stunning coastline.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pasih Uug Beach, Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
Another piece of Nusa Penida's coastline that is famed for its unique rock formations and cliff-faces.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Angel's Billabong, Banjar Sumpang, Desa Bunga Mekar, Sakti 80771 Indonesia
Must visit place on Nusa Penida for magnificent photos and swimming.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Crystal Bay, West of Nusa Penida, 80771 Indonesia
A place of white sands and clear blue waters perfect for a swim.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is from all hotels in the Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak and Nusa Dua areas.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking
- Infants 2 and younger are complimentary. Children under 12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place. At least 2 Adults must be booked before Child Price can apply.
- It is recommended that shoes with a good grip that can get wet be taken for the walk down to the beach
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.