West Bali Jungle Trek
At the west end of the island you can find the unspoilt beauty of the West Bali National Park. Lush green forests, picturesque mountain ranges, crystal clear blue water and vast stretches of pristine beach make up this national treasure.
Begin the trek at the sacred temple complex of Jayaprana and hear the tragic love story of this legendary couple, the Balinese ‘Romeo and Juliet.’ The temple is perched on a hill, and offers excellent views of the beautiful scenery of Teluk Terima bay.
From here, walk through the monsoon forest to explore the jungle. Discover local plants and leaves that are used in traditional herbal medicine and for survival in the jungle. Cross a small river where water only flows during rainy season and admire stunning views along the way. Keep a look out for monitor lizards, wild chickens, birds, and monkeys.
Continue walking through the vast mangrove forest before taking a vehicle back to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Entrance Fees
- English speaking Guide
- Entry or admission fee
- Hotel pick up/drop off all hotels in Pemuteran
- Entry/Admission - West Bali National Park Forest
What's excluded :
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Bali National Park Forest, Jl. Raya Singaraja-Gilimanuk km.15 Labuan Lalang, 81155 Indonesia
West Bali National Park is located in the western part of the island of Bali in Indonesia. This national park has an area of 77,000 hectares, which covers approximately 10% of the land area of the island of Bali.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud hotels and resorts
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Children 2 and younger not permitted
- Infant seats are available to request but cannot be guaranteed
- Light clothes for this hot tropical climate are a must. Plenty of undergarments and socks as well as walking shoes for any adventures like temple viewing or jungle treks. A light sweater or jacket is also advisable for air-conditioned transportation or highland areas
- Pick up will be before the actual tour commencement time
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.