Volcano Sunset Sunrise Camping on the Top of Mount Batur - Bali Camping Tour
Join us for overnight Bali camping tours on the top of a semi active volcano in Bali. All inclusive tours which is combining hiking tours and camping tour to see sunset and sunrise on the top of Volcano Batur. The tour also inclusive the visit to Batur Natural Hot Spring which the most recommended hot spring in Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- 10% Live Entertainment Tax
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Sunset & Sunrise Camping : At 1717 meters , “Mount Batur Volcano” is the 2nd highest point of Bali. To get the most out of this hike, we need a two day-one night to experience Sunset, Sunrise, mountain caving, etc. In this way we are able to have an incredible camping experience, we will spend a night on top of Mount Batur.
We start in the afternoon at about 3 pm from our base at Toya Bungkah Village. The hike will take you about 2 hours depends on the amount of hikers and their physical condition. We will set up our tents when we reach 1500 meters above sea level.
At approximately 6pm, we will take in the sunset at the peak of the volcano 1717 meters above sea level. The hike from the camping ground to sunset view will take you 14 to 20 minutes. While you are enjoying the sunset view you will be served simple meal (often banana cooked with the steam of the volcano) with hot Bali Coffee and tea.
After watching the sunset we will head back to the camping ground to prepare our dinner. We will cook dinner and make a nice campfire. Some wine (locally known as Arak Bali and Brem) is poured around and we make a toast for a clear day and safe return. On full moon nights, it is incredible and on the dark moon you will be able to see more stars than you have ever seen before.
The next day we will wake up a little earlier than your regular time. All of the hiking and camping gears should be packed before the coming of the other tourists who hike the volcano to see the sunrise. These gear will be taken care of by our potter. The morning sights are amazing. When the sun starts to rise, beautiful colors of purple, orange, pink and red appear. The sky slowly changes from black to blue while the clouds dissipate and re-form due to the temperature changes caused by the rising sun.
This is the best moment to see the oceans. It is hard to put into words how amazing it is to watch this new day begin. You may have seen sunrises before, but surely few compare to one witnessed at the top of Mt. Batur. On a clear day we can easily see Mount Rinjani on Lombok Island.
After watching the sunrise, the hike continues and we will explore the 3 main craters of the volcano. This hiking will also take you to the recent black lava flow. This Journey will be completed at Batur Natural Hot Spring. Relax and recharge your mind at this natural hot spring.
Departure Point :Your hotel or any place you ask
Return Detail :Your hotel or any place you ask
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.