Visit Nusa Dua Beaches with Private Shuttle Services
Nusa Dua Beaches Peninsula is situated in the southern part of the island.
This is world-famous and must-visit beaches. Amazing water-sports activity you may join such as Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Parasailing, Banana rides, visit turtle conservation island by private glass-bottomed boat, or just relax at white sandy beaches of Nusa Dua.
* If you'd to do water-sport activity you may start from the hotel at 08.30-9.00 AM
* Half-Day tour is 5 hours
* Full-day tour is 9 hours
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Toll road fees
- Direct hotel pick up and drop off at certain areas
- Free Bottled mineral water in the shuttle
- Private return shuttle with air-conditioned
- Friendly English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Meals, Personal Expenses & Water-sport activities
Book easily, half-day or full-day private air-conditioned shuttle; Tour to world-famous must-visit white sandy beaches Nusa Dua.
Exclusive and well-organized 5 stars resorts area.
Amazing beaches for water sports and marine activities (optional)
Every guest will be picked up by private car.
Half-Day beach tour without hurry.
Flexible pickup schedule and free drop off.
Departure Point :Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
Pickup & drop off available at certain area: Denpasar, Balangan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Pecatu, Sanur, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Tuban, Uluwatu & Umalas. * Other areas will be charged extra USD 25.00/ car (patrol fees), can be paid cash to the driver on the day of activity.
OtherBali Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jl. Airport Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9 H Tour to Nusa Dua Beaches 10/13/2019 - 7/5/2022
5 Hrs tour to Nusa Dua Beaches 10/13/2019 - 7/5/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.