Visit Mother Temple of Bali and The Gates of Heaven with Bali Swing and Lunch
Take a private tour and snap some magical shots of the Gates of Heaven at Pura Lempuyang with the clouds and the majestic Mount Agung in the background. Lunch and Swing with a stunning view of ricefield and mount Agung. The end of the tour visit Pura Besakih, the island's biggest temple, known as the mother temple in Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Speaking English Private Driver
- Local Tour Guide at Besakih Mother Temple
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet Lunch
- Bali Swing
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Ristorante Lereng Agung
- Entry/Admission - Besakih Temple
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Following a pick-up from your hotel, you will head to the majestic Lempuyang Temple in the eastern part of Bali. Along the way, pass long stretches of beautiful and pristine rice paddies, travel along winding roads and marvel at breathtaking mountains. There is a reason why this temple is known as the Gateway to Heaven. Be awed by the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple and snap cool shots for your Instagram feeds.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
You will then visit Tirta Gangga, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali are stunning.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ristorante Lereng Agung, Menanga, Rendang, Karangasem Regency, Bali 80863, Indonesia
After visiting the water palace, you will then enjoy scrumptious buffet lunch overlooking Mount Agung, Telaga Waja river, and the rice fields. When you are finished just beside the restaurant and you will do your Swing through the lush garden and get stunning views of the rice fields
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Besakih Temple, Jl. Raya Besakih, Karangasem Indonesia
After swing makes your way to the biggest temple in Bali, Pura Besakih. It is the most important, the largest and the holiest temple of Hindu religion in Bali, and one of a series of Balinese temples. It is also well-known as the mother temple of Bali. The temple miraculously survived the catastrophic volcanic eruption of 1963. Join this unique tour and learn more about the history from your guide.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up from your Hotel in Amed, Tulamben, Kubu, Seraya, Jasri, Candidasa, Manggis, Sidemen
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Women are not allowed to enter the Temple during menstruation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.