Visit Central Bali by Convertible Volkswagen
Escape to central Bali where dramatic volcanoes loom over lush fields, stunning crater lakes and mystical temples.
Early morning set off from the hotel in your convertible Volkswagen and drive to Goa Gajah to see a 25 metre long series of fourteenth century rock cut carvings. At the bottom of a lush
green valley can be found the 11th century temple and funeral complex of Gunung Kawi, one of Balis oldest monuments. Walk down the stairs to see the 10 rock cut shrines carved out of the surrounding rocks.
Continue to Kintamani set around the rim of the Gunung Batur crater. Look out over Balis most active volcano, Mount Batur, which soars over 1800 metres into the sky. In the centre is a beautiful turquoise green lake, the largest lake of the island. After lunch in a local restaurant drive to the holy spring temple of Sebatu and from there on small village roads, have a stop with view over stunning rice terraces.
Drive back to the hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Entrance Fees
- Hotel pick up/drop off all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak,...
- Lunch at a local Restaurant
- Professional English speaking Guide/Driver
- Your own convertible Volkswagen for the day
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
- Entry/Admission - Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
This 11th-century cave is entered through the carved mouth of a demon otherwise known as Goa Gajah.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Sebatu, Tegalalang 80511 Indonesia
Gunung Kawi is an 11th-century temple and funerary complex in Tampaksiring that is spread across either side of the Pakerisan river. It comprises 10 rock-cut shrines that are carved into some 7-metre-high (23 ft) sheltered niches of the sheer cliff face.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Mount Batur is an active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas north west of Mount Agung on the island of Bali, Indonesia. The south east side contains a caldera lake.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Head out to Kintamani Highland to appreciate some fantastic landscape. Witness the magnificence of Mount Batur and its amazing sister lake on an abundance of climbing trails and tracks that cut over the aggregate of this celebrated around the world rugged area.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Light clothes for this hot tropical climate are a must. Plenty of undergarments and socks as well as walking shoes for any adventures like temple viewing or jungle treks. A light sweater or jacket is also advisable for air-conditioned transportation or highland areas.
- Pick up will be before the actual tour commencement time
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.