Upside Down World Bali
Strike a pose in this fun indoor activity, where everything inside the seven rooms you enter, is not as it seems. Prepare to be amazed, and create some pretty wacky off the wall poses in this trick of the eye experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission to Upside Down World Bali
- Entry/Admission - Upside Down World
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up
- Visit: Upside Down World, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai no. 762, Denpasar Indonesia
Prepare to be mesmerized as you explore Bali's latest indoor fun experience 'Upside Down World'. Enter seven wacky trick of the eye designed rooms, strike hilarious mind bending poses, taking fun photos to post to your social media accounts, that will get your friends talking.
Walking through each of the seven specially designed rooms, you will notice each are designed in a mind bending trick of the eye way, to enable some of the funniest poses to be snapped. A great activity for families and couples alike, dont forget to bring a fully charged phone, as you will be snapping away at all angles to get the whackist shot!
We recommend you spend at least 3 hours here, to explore at an relaxed pace.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Upside Down World, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai no. 762, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Open Hour: 9.00 AM - 9.00 PM
- Children above 1.2 meter is considered as adult for ticket.
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.