UNESCO Sites: Bedugul, Jatiluwih & Tanah Lot Full Day Tour
Spend the day visiting Bali's UNESCO World Heritage Sites and see some of the most famous and beautiful temples on the island. Learn more about the culture and history of the Balinese people and their gods at monuments such as the Ulun Danu Temple.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by private air-conditioned van
- Parking Fees
- Bottle of mineral water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bali Hai Bike Tours, Jl. Mulawarman, Abianbase, Kec. Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80551, Indonesia
Bali Hai Tour Driver Picked up from the hotel until it is dropped back Hotel
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun temple was once a playground for the children of the Mengwi Kings. and now it is used to worship ancestors and is recognized by UNESCO as a world heritage
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
A unique temple, located in the middle of the Beratan lake, a place to take good pictures
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is a famous tourist destination in west part of Bali featured by the breathtaking view of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain until the coastal side. It has been well appointed as one of UNESCO World Heritages since the site has been able to maintain the local culture heritage in form of water irrigation system managed traditionally called by SUBAK. It is one of recommended places to visit in Bali with the beautiful view as according to its name from Jati and luwih, where Jati mean really and Luwih meaning especial, good, and beautiful or the equivalent.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jatiharum Luwak Coffee Plantation, Tabanan Bali, Penebel 82152 Indonesia
A place to look at and enjoy coffee and tea and see the coffee making process and also coffee which is very popular in the world, namely civet coffee, which comes from animal droppings "mongoose"
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Contact us detail
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Prices are applicable only for departures at main tourist areas in the south: Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Kerobokan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa dua, Sanur and Ubud.
- Pick up times are the preferred times. Times may be adjusted with the tour operator.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.