UNESCO heritage site : Jatiluwih & Tanah Lot Tours
Dear wonderful people, this is one of our best tour in Bali, we will take you to explore the island of Bali deeper. We will visit the most popular excursion that will give you unforgettable experiences while your staying in Bali. We will visit the best places such as ;
- The Royal Family Temple
- The UNESCO site of Jatiluwih terraces
- The best of Tanah Lot Temple
And back to the hotel.
Lets join & booked with us and see the ''MAGIC'' of Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, local guide, private car, mineral water, sarong to enter the temple,taxs
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets, lunch and your personal expenses.
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
At first we will take you to visit one of the hindu temple names Pura Taman Ayun. This temple predicted built in 1634 by the king of Mengwi, and this temple as known as the royal family temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
After that, we continue to the best and biggest rice terraces panorama in Bali that become a UNESCO site. Here you will be amazed with the natural and beautiful view of this place and will get unlimited pictures to bring home with you.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Last place will be the beautiful Hindu temple of Tanah Lot. This place is one of the most popular place in Bali that you have to visit, the beautiful panorama from this temple and the sea view will give you unforgettable memories from Bali.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from any hotel in Bali areas such as Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Nusa dua, Kuta.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.