Uluwatu Temple with Kecak Dance in the evening
Experience this half day tour by chartered car that showcases the beautiful scenery of Bali. This trip will bring you to see the extraordinary architecture of Bali Uluwatu temple with sunset backdrop & enjoy Kecak Fire dance performance. We will stop by at Jimbaran Seafood Restaurant for dinner (at your own expanses). Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off.
• Discover Hindu architecture of Bali Uluwatu Temple by the sea with sunset backdrop
• Experience amazing sunset view of rock cliff temple facing to the Indian Ocean
• Enjoy Traditional Kecak Dance with Fire Spirit performance
• Hassle-free Bali hotel pick-up & drop-off
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Temple donations
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Meals (at your own cost)
- personal expanses
- personal insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Visit Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple with spectacular Indian Ocean View.
Pura Luhur Uluwatu temple is one of nine directional temples of Bali, found 70 meters (250 ft) up at the top of the rock at the southwest most point of the peninsula. Locals on the island believe that Gods have blessed the surfers who surf the Uluwatu wave, because of how divine and perfect the waves there are. The temple is known to protect Bali against evil. Your half day tour will be not completed without Kecak dance performance while you enjoying magnificent sunset view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Enjoy Kecak Dance Performance.
Kecak was originally a trance ritual accompanied by male chorus. In the 1930s, Walter Spies living in Bali, a German painter and musician, became deeply interested on this particular dance. He adapted it as a drama, based on the Hindu Ramayana and including dance, intended for performance before Western tourist audiences. Also known as the Ramayana Monkey Chant, the piece, performed by a circle of at least 100 performers wearing checked cloth around their waists, percussively chanting "cak" and moving their hands and arms, depicts a battle from the Ramayana.The monkey-like Vanara led by Hanuman helped Prince Rama fight the evil King Ravana. Kecak has roots in sanghyang, a trance- inducing exorcism dance. Kecak Dance performance is performed every day at the adjacent cliff-top stage at 18:00 to 19:00. Visitors are charged a nominal fee, the ticket around USD 10/person. What makes it the most favorite venue to watch a Kecak dance is the sunset background of the performance
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
Time for dinner (at your own cost)
Stop At: Jimbaran Beach, Jimbaran 80361 Indonesia
Eat the freshest of grilled seafood in Bali with a romantic atmosphere along white sandy beach at Jimbaran Seafood Dinner. (At your own cost)
It is definitely one of the best fresh Seafood in Bali. Food is very well prepared and the price will blow you away. A few crabs, some fresh fish and prawns and you will have an amazing feed. You can explore the local barbeque with the international taste under the star. Seat back, relax and bon appetite
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please pay attention to the monkeys. It is important to remove shiny materials (earrings, necklace, hair-clips, glasses, etc) which may attract their curiosity
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting Temple
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The price includes with 21% Government tax and Services.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.