Uluwatu Temple Kecak Dance
At Uluwatu Temple, which stands on the cliff,
With the Indian Ocean spreading out in front of you,
You can see the most beautiful scenery in Bali.
In the evening, it is also famous for the wonderful sunset over the Indian Ocean against the backdrop of the temple.
There are many wild monkeys in the temple.
These monkeys are said to be angelic angels, but there are mischievous monkeys inside,
Some monkeys prey on tourists' sunglasses, necklaces, decorations, food, etc.
When sightseeing, listen carefully to the guide and follow the instructions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Seafood dinner in Jimbaran
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Seafood Dinner
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Pura Luhur Ulu Watu is a temple located on the southwestern tip of the Badun Peninsula in Bali, Indonesia, where the spirit of the sea is lit. It is an important temple that was built by the Javanese monk Ump Kuturan in the 11th century and expanded by the high priest Dan Hyang Niralta in the 16th century. Nilalta in his later years retired to Uluwatu and reached liberation.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Kecak dance at Uluwatu Temple, backed by a magnificent sunset,
It will be a very fantastic and wonderful memory
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jimbaran Seafood Dinner, Jl. Pantai Kedonganan No.150 X, Jimbaran, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Seafood dinner in Jimbaran
You can have fun.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :12/5/2019 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 03:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.