Uluwatu Temple and Kecak Dance under the sunset Tour.
Visit one of the unique and awesome sun spot which is called padang padang beach
Learn about Hindu's history and culture by visiting Uluwatu temple and enjoying a famous traditional Balinese dance, which is called Kecak Dance,
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Balinese English Speaking Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance Fee and Entrance Ticket for Kecak Dance
- Entry/Admission - Padang Padang Beach
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
What's excluded :
- Meal ( Dinner )
- Personal expenses a like snack, beverages, souvenirs etc
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Padang Padang Beach, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
First stop will be at the famous of padang padang beach
Padang Padang Beach is one of our favorites. Located next to well-known surf break Impossible and famous for its super consistent surf. Padang Padang Beach also known as Pantai Labuan Sait is a famous surf spot on the Bukit Peninsula in Bali, Indonesia. Padang Padang Beach has a number of awesome things to check out such as the unique rock caves, tidal swimming pools, secluded beaches and world-class waves!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Visiting the big Hindu's temple on the Clift. It is called Uluwatu temple.
Uluwatu Temple is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above the waves. As one of the 6 key temples considered to be Bali's 'spiritual pillars Uluwatu also shares the splendid sunset backdrops as that of Tanah Lot Temple, another important sea temple that graces the island's western coast.
Pura Luhur Uluwatu is definitely one of the top places in Bali for witnessing a delightful sunset, with direct views overlooking the beautiful waves of the Indian Ocean.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Enjoying traditional and historical Balinese dance in the open stage during the sunset at uluwatu temple.
Kecak Dance and fire dance is a colossal and magnifique traditional dance, take places in Uluwatu temple during the show you will also experience a magical sunset view from the temple area. And The fire dance is a story of Ramayana enacted in a very dramatic way. The kidnap of Sita by Ravana and finally her reunion with Rama are well enacted. Kids will especially enjoy the character of Hanuman and people will laugh at his entertaining actions. A must see for people who are interested in seeing history come alive.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all of Customers at The Hotel or the Villa of Customers.Please inform us the detail of your accommodation such as Name, address and contact number.Just be ready at least 10 minutes before starting the Trip in the main Lobby.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa harbour
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Jimbaran Dinner is Optional. If you would like to have a romantic jimbaran Dinner, Please do not hesitate to inform the Driver. Our driver will be assist you until you done your dinner and drop you back to Hotel.
- Baby under 3 months old is NOT allowed due to the culture of Bali.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Make sure the body temperature is not more than 37°C (around 98.6°F) Wash the hands before and after entering tourism site.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.