Uluwatu Sunset With Romantic Dinner
Watch the spectacular sunset while watching the show of Traditional Kecak and fire Dance played by more than 25 peoples in a Ramayana story. After that, enjoy your romantic fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran bay with wonderful sparkling night.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Visit the Benoa beach where you can have some fun doing most of the water-spot activities and the go a head to explore most popular Uluwatu temple built on a rock cliff overlooking the Indian ocean. The temple is inhabited by hundreds of monkeys. Walk along the temple with your tour guide who will provide you an overview of the temple’s history. Watch the spectacular sunset while watching the show of Traditional Kecak and fire Dance played by more than 25 peoples in a Ramayana story. After that, enjoy your romantic fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran bay with wonderful sparkling night.
Pick up time : 11 am
• English Speaking Guide
• Parking fee
• Mineral water
• Traditional Balinese Clothes for visiting any Hindu sites
• Hotel return transfers
• Super comfort car with air conditioned
Tour Exclusions : All entrance tickets, Meals and any other personal (optional) expenses.
*Payment can be made at the end of the tour
*Please note that as our tours are all private, we are not “mix” different parties together (except you know each others).
Departure Point :Hotel Lobby
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.