Uluwatu Sunset Tour: Uluwatu Temple, Kecak Dance and Seafood Dinner
Take in Bali’s best sunset spot at Uluwatu Temple located at the edge of the cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean. Uluwatu Temple, one of the six Sad Kahyangan Temples, is built to protect the island from evil spirits. If you want to enter the temple, you’ll need to wear a sarong around your waist (available to rent at the ticket booth). Once the sun starts to set, immerse yourself in the cultural performance of the Kecak dance which takes place adjacent to the temple. The dancers sway their bodies and wave hands around the fire – they are acting out scenes from the Ramayana with a special chant. After the dance, end the tour with a seafood barbecue dinner at romantic Jimbaran Bay.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Kecak dance fee
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- WiFi (Only inside the car)
- English speaking guide
- Admissions to Uluwatu temple
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak Fire & Trance Dance (Pura Dalem Taman Kaja)
What's excluded :
- Additional transportation fee is required for guests staying in Ubud, Canggu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bali, Bali
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel. Pick up time varies by hotel location.
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Visit Uluwatu Temple, located at the edge of a cliff overlooking the sea. You'll need to wear a sarong on your waist when entering the temple (available for rent at the ticket booth).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kecak Fire & Trance Dance (Pura Dalem Taman Kaja), Jl. Sriwedari Taman Kaja Community, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Enjoy Kecak dance by the Uluwatu Temple during the sunset.Bare-chested male dancers perform a special chant around a fire. Enjoy the dance with the sunset and temple in the background. Also you can enjoy a romantic seafood dinner by the beach in Jimbaran Bay.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Bali, Bali
Our guide will drop you off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel. Please let us know where you stay when you make a booking.Approximate pick up time - 15:00Additional transportation fee is required for guests staying in:Ubud, Canggu(140,000 IDR/Car)Please pay the additional fee directly to the guide, when you participate in the tour.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.