Uluwatu Experience Tour
Garuda Wisnu Kencana is a 122 meters tall statue and designed to be the tallest statue in Indonesia. Padang padang Beach is unique place with crystal clear turquoise water and beautiful white sand beach. Uluwatu Temple offers you an amazing sightseeing and Monkey Forest and you may see Kecak and Fire Dance also sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- During the Covid19 pandemic, we provide a bottle of hand sanitizer and a mask for the participants.
What's excluded :
- Admission fees are not included.
- ◼️Pick up at the hotel
◼️Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
◼️Padang padang Beach (60 minutes)
◼️Uluwatu Temple (60 minutes)
◼️Kecak and Fire Dance (60 minutes)
◼️Drop off at the hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the travelers at the Lobby of the hotelAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.