Ubud,Skulls & Bones Trunyan Village and Lake side Hot spring swimming pool Tour
Visit one of Indonesia’s most haunting locations at the home of the Trunyan, an isolated Balinese tribe that leaves their dead unburied and preserves their skulls and Quick Stop by Ubud's Palace , stroll through Ubud’s traditional art markets and Visit Tirta empul temple and the end swim ,sit and Relaxs at toya devasya natural hot spring. Buffet lunch , Hotel pickup and drop-off are Included.
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- English Speaking
- Guide to the Trunyan village
- fisherman motor Boat to Trunyan Village from Batur
- Buffet Lunch at Kintamani Volcano
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- ticket to toya devasya natural hot spring
- entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Trunyan Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Toya Devasya Hot Spring
What's excluded :
- Driver / guide tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Begin your day with private pick up by private full air conditioned vehicle in your South Bali hotel , the First is visiting Puri saren Palace.Puri Saren Agung is the place where Ubud's long tradition of home stays all began
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Next, Just walk from Ubud Palace to quick stop at Ubud Traditional art market
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
after from Ubud market, Continue to visit Tirta empul temple,
Tirta Empul is an important temple complex and holy mountain spring, located in the village of Manukaya in central Bali. The site serves as a legendary setting of a traditional tale about good versus evil. It is also a national cultural heritage site.
The complex, built circa 960 AD, is also a silent witness to the old Balinese kingdom years, particularly at the time of the Warmadewa Dynasty. Another nearby and prominent site on top of a hill is the presidential palace, Istana Tampaksiring, built during the years of the nation’s first president, Soekarno. Tirta Empul, meaning ‘holy water spring’ is actually the name of a water source located within the temple. The spring feeds various purification baths, pools and fish ponds surrounding the outer perimeter, which all flow to the Tukad Pakerisan River. Various sites throughout the region and many other archaeological relics relate to local myths and legends.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
next, visit Kintamani Highland, its about 30 minutes drive from Tirta empul temple.
Kintamani is known to be one of the most fertile areas in Bali. This area surrounds Mount Batur, including the caldera with its panoramic lake. Kintamani area consists of three villages; Panelokan, Batur, and Kintamani.enjoy the Panorama view of Mount batur,lake batur from your Restaurant during your lunch
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trunyan Cemetery, Jalan Raya Truyan Kintamani, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
after finish Lunch, now we continue to visit the highlight of this tours is exploring of Truyan Village,A unique tour to witness a different take on death.
Start your visit to the Trunyan with a boat ride across Lake Batur to their isolated village in 15 minutes . There, you can witness their customs firsthand. The people believe that the special trees absorb the smell of rotting flesh…you can be the judge. After your visit to the Trunyan, get your mind off death by visiting the other Bali Aga tribes in the region
Bali’s isolated Trunyan village practices a very untraditional funeral ceremony of leaving their dead to decompose under a banyan tree, covered with nothing but a simple cloth and bamboo cage. Once decomposed, skulls are collected and assembled on a special altar in an isolated location on Lake Batur.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Toya Devasya Hot Spring, Toya Devasya Wellness Resort, Toya Bungkah 80652 Indonesia
after finish exploring Trunyan Village, return to the Motor Boat to cross Lake Batur to get natural Hot spring swimming Pool.
upon arrival at Toya devasya, get the free towel from the resort and hire the locker to keep your belonging during swimming. enjoy the time until we drop off you back to your accomodation.
Escape into the northern east part of bali and discover the breathtaking landscape of the Mt. Batur caldera. at toya devasya natural hot spring & camping resort we let you enjoy the panoramic beauty of lake batur a little bit closer.
an infinity hot spring pool sitting on the edge of lake batur combined with the majestic panorama,the water bom with amazing view and the fresh mountain air will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. sit back and indulge in our by-the-lake dining renowned for the creative use of local produce.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we Provide Free Pick up and drop off from any hotels on Kuta// sanur// Tuban// seminyak// Canggu// Jimbaran // Tanjung benoa // Uluwatu // gianyar // Ubud area
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum Booking are 2 persons. we will reject if any receiving 1 person booking
- Never take anything to take home from the village of Trunyan
- Respect the Local people at Trunyan Village
- Please Bring : swimming suit, towel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.