Ubud Tour With Rice Terrace Tegallalang Hiking and Coffee Plantation
For this tour will combine some sightseeing with main interest visiting an amazing rice terrace and doing hike to this rice terrace around 20 minutes,afterword coffee plantation where you will be shown the traditional process of making coffee and also learn about the famous Luwak coffee. In addition to visiting coffee plantation, you will also visit kintamani area that is the place for have lunch overlooking the volcano and lake Batur but the lunch fee is not included.And the last visit is Tegenungan Waterfall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The private driver will pick you up around 10.30 Am at the hotel lobby to drive to the main interest visiting an amazing rice terrace and doing hike to this rice terrace around 20 minutes,afterword visit coffee plantation after the hike where you will be shown the traditional process of making coffee and also learn about the famous Luwak coffee. In addition to visiting coffee plantation the private driver will drive you kintamani to have the lunch overlooking the volcano and lake Batur but the lunch fee is not included.And the last visit is Tegenungan Waterfall.Tegenungan Waterfall is one for nature lovers who happen to be staying in Ubud or have neighbouring Sukawati among their tour itineraries.
10.30 am - pick up at the hotel or villa lobby
11.00 am - Visiting tegallalang rice terrace and hiking
12.00 am - Visiting Kintamani mount batur and lake batur view ' lunch time ' lunch is not included on the price
14.00 pm - Visiting Coffee Plantation
15.30 Pm - Visiting Tegenungan Waterfall
17.00 pm - Back hotel
Departure Point :kuta-seminyak-nusa dua-jimbaran-ubud-denpasar-sanur-canggu-kintamani
Monday to saturday pick up at 8.30 am
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :kuta-seminyak-nusa dua-jimbaran-ubud-denpasar-sanur-canggu-kintamani
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.