Ubud Tour - Barong Dance - Ubud Market - Tegalalang Rice Terrace - Monkey Forest
Ubud Tours Itinerary :
• Pick up at the hotel
• Arrive at Barong Dance Performance
• Visit Celuk Vilage ( gold/silver smith)
• Visit Batuan Village for Painting Art
• Visit Batuan Temple
• Lunch at local restaurant in Ubud
• Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
• Visit Ubud Market
• Visit Monkey Forest (Optional)
• Back to Hotel
• Duration : Up to 10 Hours
• Extra Hours will be charged 10% of full day tour price
Price Includes : Air Conditioned Car/Bus + English Speaking Driver + Petrol/Gasoline
Please note that the total tour destinations is depend on the traffic during that time. Usually the destinations can be up to 4 places (10hours).
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Duration : Up to 10 Hours
- Extra Hours will be charged 10% of full day tour price
- Air Conditioned Car/Bus + English Speaking Driver + Petrol/Gasoline
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- UBUD TOUR IS THE BEST FULL DAY TOUR PACKAGE TO VISIT UBUD TOURISM SITE IN BALI ISLANDS
Ubud Tours is the best bali full day tour package in bali to visit ubud. This Ubud Tours will visit places of interest in Bali like watching Barong Dance performance, VisitCeluk Village for silver art, Batuan village for Painting art, Batuan Temple, Tegallalang Rice Terace, Ubud Mongkey Forest , Ubud Royal Palace and visit Ubud Market.
Barong Dance Perfomance
Probably the most well known dance, it is also another story telling dance, narrating the fight between good and evil. First stop during Ubud Tours is watching this dance.
This dance is the classic example of Balinese way of acting out mythology, resulting in myth and history being blended into one reality. Balinese dances are famous all over the world and the Balinese themselves take them very seriously.
Celuk Village for Gold and Silver Art
Is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. Next stop during Ubud Tours is to visit celuk village.
Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting. The productions of gold and silver at this village have penetrated to the local and international market.
Batuan Village for Painting Art
We will visit this village on Ubud Tours to watch beautiful fine art. Ubud became the center of arts, welcoming into its heart renowned artists such as Bonnet, Spies, Blanco, Snel, et., many of whom came and never could leave bali.
Is amazing temple we will visit during Ubud Tours is Batuan temple. It is strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Ubud. For over a thousand years, Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen, old legends and mysterious tales.
Tegallalang Rice Terrace
Very colorful carvings of flowers, animals and other designs are displayed along the road, and of course a beutiful ricefield. Tegalalang Rice Terrace has beautifull view with coconut trees and beautifull small river valley.
Ubud Monkey Forest
This monkey forest is close to other places of interest in Ubud like Ubud Palace, Ubud Art Market, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Painting Museum and Goa Gajah. Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys.
The traditional Ubud markets have two sections: one for the tourists and one for the everyday needs of the locals. Last stop during Ubud Tours is visit Ubud Market.The two story building houses all kinds of souvenirs: clothes, earthen ware, arts, spices, hand made beauty products, jewelleries and other interesting bits.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Where the guest stay.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 2years is free entrance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.