Complete your trip in Indonesia with us by visiting different locations. Experience this full-day guided Ubud tour wherein the highlights are visiting batik-making center, Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Balinese coffee plantation, Goa Gajah, Tegenung Waterfall and rice fields in Tegallalang. Gain wonderful memories and enjoy!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- From the hotel, we will visit a batik-making center, where you can see the manufacturing process for this traditional Balinese fabric. From there we continue to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in Ubud, a nature reserve which is home to a large group of free ranging Macaque monkeys. Then we will visit a Balinese coffee plantation, here you can try and see how the process of making coffee typical of Bali. Next we will visit Goa Gajah, to see the combination of two cultures Hindu and Buddhist. Next we’ll take you to one of the best waterfalls in Bali, located in Kemenuh and called Tegenung Waterfall. The last place we will visit is the rice fields in Tegallalang. There you can explore the paddy fields. Take as much time as you need!
Departure Point :UbudSeminyakNusa duaJimbaranCangguLegian
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.