Ubud Tour : Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terraces, Waterfall and more Full Day
This sightseeing tour is for travelers looking to make the most of their time in Bali
This full-day excursion lets you tick off the majority of Bali’s highlights in just one day, making it the perfect choice for visitors with limited time. Travel with ease between Tegunungan Waterfall, Ubud market/Ubud Palace, Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, and more sites, and enjoy the convenience of hotel pick-up and drop-off.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fee Pick-up and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Purchases
- Bali Swing at Tegalalang 100k IDR (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan Waterfall is a great attraction for nature lovers staying in Ubud or have neighbouring Sukawati among their sightseeing itineraries. The waterfall is halfway between Ubud and Bali’s provincial capital of Denpasar and is considered the closest natural attraction of its kind that you can reach within a half-hour drive southeast from Ubud central.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Ubud Monkey Forest lies within the village of Padangtegal, which owns it. The village's residents view the Monkey Forest as an important spiritual, economic, educational, and conservation center for the village. There are many of point of interest that you can see here. Other than around 700 monkeys, you also can see 186 species of trees in 12.5 hectares of forest, where will allowing you to get an abundant of fresh air.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Ubud Art Market is a good place to find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, statues, kites, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats and many other hand-crafted goods. Locally known as Pasar Seni Ubud, it’s located opposite the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and is open daily.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
The Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud are famous for their beautiful scenes of rice paddies and their innovative irrigation system. Known as the subak, the traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system is said to have been passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the 8th century. Tegallalang forms the 3 most splendid terraced landscapes in Ubud's shared region, with the others being in the villages of Pejeng and Campuhan.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Tirta Empul is a major temple complex and holy mountain spring in the village of Manukaya in central Bali. The site is the legendary setting of a traditional tale about good versus evil. It's also a national cultural heritage site.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Ubud. Extra charge for pick up from Lovina, Amed, Tulamben 150K/Pax, Candidasa 100K/Pax). For group bookings, exact pickup time depends on the participant's respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Sanur, Padang Bai
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.