Ubud Surrounding Private Bali Tour
Ubud Surrounding Private Bali Tour is a day tour to make you see best sight of Ubud area. Our driver will lead you as a guide to overview many beautiful sights, such us Tegallalang rice terrace, temple and Tegenungan waterfall. To complete the journey, to get to know Balinese culture more deeply we also visit Traditional Balinese house and Royal family house. Our tour is a private tour, a very warm welcome from our driver/guide will assist you to have a pleasant day. This tour also will provide you some interesting culture information, some coffee tasting, and walk on rice field will make a memorable day. We also will invite you to see the interesting Tirta Empul temple where the local perform their water blessing rituals. Leave from 8.30 am from your hotel. And the tour will take 8-10 hours depending your hotel location.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced English speaking driver / guide
- Transport by private vehicle with air conditioner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Sarong to use for visit the temple
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Bali Traditional House Gung Aji
- Entry/Admission - Peliatan Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Your meals on the tour.
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali Traditional House Gung Aji, Jalan Raya Negara No.100, Sukawati, Batuan, Kec. Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80582, Indonesia
Here we will see how the structure of Balinese traditional house in old time. Consists of several buildings which are currently located as references for Hindu in Bali. Not only that the house consists of 3 concept We called Tri Hita Karane, Consisting of :
1. Parahyangan : The relationship between human with god.
2. Pawongan : The relationship between human with human.
3. Palemahan : Good relationship between human with environment.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Peliatan Royal Palace, Peliatan, Ubud Indonesia
Peliatan royal palace located east side of Ubud. This sacred palace first time was build in the 17 century with typical Balinese architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegallalang Rice Terrace, Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Tegal lalang rice terrace one of the famous rice terrace with stunning spot in north of Ubud with overlay of rice paddies in the terrace formations which stretch along the river bank.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation, Br Pujang Kelod, Desa Sebatu, Kecamatan Tegallalang Br Pujang Kelod Desa Sebatu, Gianyar 80561 Indonesia
Bali Pulina is an agrotourism where you can see the process of making coffee and taste it directly while watching a beautiful view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Tirta Empul or holy spring water temple is one of the oldest temple in Bali. This temple has function to do purification ritual or water blessing with the water which run to number of fountains in side of pond. Here we able to see the holy spring too. If you want to do water blessing, please bring change cloth.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan waterfall located south part of Ubud. This waterfall approximately 15 meter Hight with strong water. Because this waterfall location close to other tourist attractions in Ubud, every day this waterfall is crowded by visitor.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet the driver/guide from Safe Bali Driver at your hotel/villa lobby.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.