Ubud Small Group Tour: Goa Gajah, Ubud Market, Bali Bird Park – Full Day
● Explore Central Bali’s most charismatic sights and experiences on this full day trip
● Visit Bali Bird Park, Batuan Village, Pura Desa Batuan, Ubud Market, Goa Gajah & Pura Penataran Sasih Temple
● Stop for lunch at Bebek Bengil Restaurant, famous for its crispy duck
● Travel with a local tour guide who knows Bali inside out!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (Goa Gajah 50K IDR, Bali Bird Park 385K IDR)
- Other food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Bali Bird Park
- Entry/Admission - Puseh Batuan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
- Entry/Admission - Pura Penataran Sasih
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali Bird Park, Jl. Serma Cok Ngurah Gambir Singapadu, Batubulan, Gianyar 80582 Indonesia
Bali Bird Park: Glimpse more than 1,000 species of birds and 250 species of animals at this sanctuary in South Bali. Learn about wildlife native to Indonesia, as well as creatures from as far afield as Africa and South America.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Puseh Batuan Temple, Batuan Village near Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Batuan Village: This famous arts village has been producing exquisite textiles and paintings since the 1930s. We’ll take the time to meet the artists, learn about Balinese art, and pick up souvenirs if you feel inclined.
Pura Desa Batuan: Carrying on the theme of Balinese art, we’ll visit this spectacular temple built in typical Balinese style. Countless sculptures and detailed statues have been carved by talented artisans to tell tales of Hindu mythology.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Bebek Bengil: We’ll stop for a tasty lunch at one of Ubud’s best restaurants known for its crispy duck and serene rice field views. You can’t beat the food or the surroundings – we’ve tried!
Ubud Market: After lunch, we’ll make a pitstop at Ubud Market known for its excellent textiles, fruit and veg, and colourful temple offerings. Soak up the atmosphere and grab any goods that catch your eye (Pro tip: Batik pants or fans!)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Elephant Cave Temple: Also known as Goa Gajah, this Hindu temple is known for its leafy forest setting and the iconic face carved into the rock. Walk through the mouth for an awesome Insta shot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pura Penataran Sasih, Pejeng, Tampaksiring, Gianyar 80552 Indonesia
Pura Penataran Sasih Temple: Before returning home, we’ll swing by Pejeng Village and stop at this charming temple dating back to 1266. Wander through the giant stone gate thought to separate the real world from the spiritual realm.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Ubud. Extra charge for pick up from Lovina, Amed, Tulamben 150K/Pax, Candidasa 100K/Pax. For group bookings, the exact pick-up time depends on the participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.IMPORTANT NOTICE: Kindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop. If you are headed to a meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENT.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.