Ubud rice terrace walk and flying fox tour
explore the rice paddies and try the 1st Longest jungle flying fox or Zipp Line for instagram feed. enjoyy !
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Flying Fox or Zipp Line
- For health and safety reasons due to Covid 19, we will provide face mask, hands sanitizer, and hands gloves during activity.
What's excluded :
We will visit scenic rice terrace, explore the terraces, while learning about the ancient irigation system which still applicable until today, find out about our rice type and traditional harvest. then we will try ubud jungle flying fox at Bali Pulina, very beautifull landscape and ambience . Then continue to Panglipuran village, known as one of the cleanest traditional village in Bali, you can witness unique village house architecture dan landscape, continue to calm and pecefull bamboo forest this is village forest, they use alot of bamboo for there house roof. last stop we will going to beautiful hidden waterfall to chill and dipp, not to forget to take multiple insta photos. Amazing day at the nature. Cheers!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will bring your name sign at your hotel lobby. we offer pick up at selected area ubud, sanur, denpasar, canggu, seminyak, legian, kuta, jimbaran and nusa duaAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.