Ubud quad bike adventure
The wild jungle trails, bamboo forests, and rice paddies of rural Bali are a world away from the coastal beach resorts, and the most adventurous way to explore them is by all-terrain vehicle. On this quad bike tour, drive your own ATV and venture off-road to see a different side of Bali, passing scenic viewpoints and traditional villages along the way.
per adult from
1 day 5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- air conditioner hotel pick up and drop off
- profetional guide
- boots and helmets
- shower and changing room
- entry / admission at balifamilytrip
- entry /admission at quad bike
What's excluded :
- personal expases(optional)
- suvenir foto( available to purchase)
Your adventure begins with pickup from your Bali hotel or cruise port at the tour time selected for a transfer to the departure point by air-conditioned minivan. On arrival, meet your guide and have some time to practice driving your ATV before the tour starts.
Set out on a thrilling excursion, following your guide along narrow rain forest trails and muddy jungle tracks, zipping past tiered rice paddies and lush plantations. Splash through rivers, tackle tricky off-road sections, and glide through a bamboo forest, stopping along the way to take photos or catch a glimpse of local life in the rural villages.
After an adrenaline-fueled tour, return to the starting point, where you have time to shower and change before lunch is served.
Finally, your tour ends with a return transfer to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredWe do pick up our traveler and drop them back in to the hotel after we have finished our trip.Our cover area consist of : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Airport, Benoa Harbour, Ubud & uluwatu. Other pick up area please contact us for more detailPorts
- Padang Bai Port, Bali 80871, Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.