Ubud Monkey Forest and Kintamani Tour
This tour packages will take you to the northeast of Bali. Joining this tour with lunch will open the gateway to discover the real Bali and more. Kintamani which belongs to Bangli regency situated about 68 kilometers from Denpasar city. This cool and appealing place has been long popular for its beautiful sights of Batur Lake as well as the well-regarded Mount Batur. And also we will take you to see the monkey forest in Ubud which is still maintained by its naturalness.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Barong & Kris Dance
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barong & Kris Dance, Jambe Culture Village, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Sukawati can be visited both in the morning and in the evening. Every day many tourists enjoy the Barong Dance performance which is usually held from 9.30 am to 10.30 am. the Barong Dance itself is performed at five different stages, illustrating the balance of goodness and badness side in everyday's bustle and hustle of life. The Barong Dance is sometimes performed like musical comedy involving humor aspects in it. The overall performance is entertaining and amusing, certainly something all visitor should see.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: BARA Gold & Silver, Jl. Setra no. 4 Celuk Sukawati, Celuk 80585 Indonesia
Here, all Balinese silver crafters are creating the beautiful items which are able to attract not only domestic market but also the international gold and silver enthusiasts. The gold and silver jewelries product have been being favorites for many jewelry admirers all around the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Situated in calm village called Bedulu. The entire place is soothing, surrounded by the beautiful rice terrace fields and Petanu River Valley. As one of the enchanting historical sites, Elephant Cave or most known as Goa Gajah by local attracts more visitor both local and international for sightseeing, worship, or contemplation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Kintamani is serene district with 5 volcanoes situated on a hill 1.460 meters above sea level. three of them are Mount Agung, Mount Kintamani and Mount Batur. In addition there is a wide Lake of Batur in a valley making the entire sight truly contentment. With the plateau surrounding the area, it's needless to say that in Kintamani the weather is always cool and chilly particularly in the morning and at the mid night.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Mandala Suci Wenara Wana or well known as Monkey Forest Ubud is the sanctuary or natural habitat of Balinese long tailed Monkey, in scientific called Macaca fascicularis. It is located at Padangtegal Ubud, Bali. About 749 monkeys live in this sanctuary. They are divided into 6 groups, namely in front of main temple group, forest conservation group, central point group, eastern group, Michelin group, and cemeteries group. The Monkey Forest Ubud has 186 species of the plan and tree in 12,5 hectares of the forest. The Monkey Forest Ubud has 3 temples inside namely Dalem Agung Padangtegal Temple, Holy Spring Temple and Prajapati Temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel. Please make sure you fill in your hotel name and your room number.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.