Ubud Kintamani Batur Volcano Tour
Ubud Kintamani Batur Volcano Tour is a tour designed to show you the arts and culture, the natural beauty, the cultural heritage, the unique cultural spots and traditions and the diversity of flora and fauna that make Bali so special.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional photographer guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Activity details will be as follows:
08.30 Hotel pick up from outside of Ubud area Hotel (Sanur, Seminyak and Canggu area, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa, Uluwatu)
09.00 Hotel pick up Ubud area Hotel,
09.30-10.30 Batubulan Village to watch one of the most famous Barong and Keris Dance,
11.00-11.30 Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary with its grey cheeky long tail monkeys
12.00-12.30 Tegalalang Rice Terraces, one of the most scenic rice terraces in Bali
13.00-13.30 Visit Tirta Empul Water Temple, one of the Unesco Heritage Site and the most famous temple,
13.40-14.20 Lunch Balinese Traditional Food,
14.40-15.40 Visit Coffee Plantation to taste the very unique coffee luwak,
16.00-16.30 Visit Ubud Royal Palace,
17.00-17.30 Visit the famous Tegenungan Waterfall,
18.00 Back to Hotel.
Note: the tour can be take a little longer depend on the traffic condition and how long you spend your time in each place.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please kindly inform us your Hotel/ Accommodation for pick up and drop off. We provide round trip transportation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.