Ubud Jungle Swing, Temple & Waterfall
Take a ride on the famous Ubud jungle swing where you’ll be able to snap a ton of great pictures and try a local Balinese coffee. Continue to Tirta Empul Holy Spring Temple where you’ll get to experience traditional Balinese culture, then top it all off at Tibumana Waterfall, one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Bali.
Relax and enjoy the VIP experience of having your own personal English driver tour guide. Let us take care of everything – tickets, entrance fees and where to go. We’ve got you covered!
For a fun, stress-free, personal and authentic experience exploring the best that Bali has to offer, book this tour with us today. We can’t wait to take you!
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned car, Gasoline & Car parking fee
- English speaking driver guide
- All entrance fees
- Mineral bottle water
- Jungle Swing Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Agro Tourism
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tibumana Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Meals: breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Shopping cost & other personal expand
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
This place will be offering you many activities like the steps of making the luwak coffee, swing, zip line and a lot of spots for taking picture with perfect beautiful view like a private terrace view, glass floor, bird nest, dancing bridge, the big curve of gorilla face and pekak brayut. Moreover, Alas Harum also has the biggest luwak statue in Indonesia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
For over a thousand years, Balinese Hindu worshipers have been drawn to Pura Tirta Empul (Holy Water Temple), whose sacred springs are said to have been created by The God Indra and possess curative properties. This tradition still continues almost unchanged, and today, aside from worshipers, tourists from all over the world also come to this place to marvel at its beauty and bathe in its refreshing blessed water.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tibumana Waterfall, Jl. Desa Apuan Apuan, Susut, Bangli 80661 Indonesia
Tibumana Waterfall Bali is one of the most beautiful hidden waterfalls near Ubud. Luckily, only a few people know about it. It’s getting harder and harder to find secluded places in Bali since tourism is on the rise. This is why we were really happy to discover the beautiful Tibumana Waterfall, hidden deep in the jungle and with some of the most impressive sights in Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up and dropped off back to your hotel at Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu and Uluwatu area
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.