Ubud Holy Spring Temple Blissful Cleansing
We will begins to walks in the forest sanctuary at Ubud and next we will visit Tirta Empul temple for purification session. There we will start a powerful cleansing ritual where you let go of everything which no longer serve you and take in that what drives you forward. On the way to massage center we will stop at rice terrace for having lunch or drinks. Then we'll continue to get your body relaxing through 60 minutes tranquil touch of Traditional Balinese Massage that provides you the sense of well-being, serenity, and deep.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Admission fees and Donation
- Sarong for temple
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses
This trip is created for those who interested in discovering spiritual journey through a combination of forest walking then continue to spring water purification blessing at Tirta Empul Holy Water Temple and having body massage by experienced healing therapist. In this experience, I would like to invite you to feel the sensation and relaxation of doing holy showers then ended with rejuvenating massage.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is at your hotel/accommodation, please advise us your hotel address.
Departure Time :10/25/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for women in monthly period
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.