Ubud Highlights Tour
Discover a highlight of Ubud or more of the island’s hub of arts, culture & nature. This tour package will bring you to the highlight attractions must visit in bali: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Tibumana Waterfall, Coffe tasting at Balinese coffee plantation, Tegalalang Rise field & Bali Swing Ubud.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tibumana Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Satria Coffee Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Tukad Cepung Waterfall is one of the most Instagram-worthy and beautiful waterfalls in Bali. Its most attractive feature is the heavenly sun rays that seep into the canyon, creating an unworldly environment.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tibumana Waterfall, Jl. Desa Apuan Apuan, Susut, Bangli 80661 Indonesia
The beauty and hidden waterfall & it's definitely one of Bali’s Best Kept Secrets. A fantastic place to spend the day exploring the surrounding rain forests and swimming in the natural rock pool.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Coffe tasting at Balinese coffee plantation: Place to see various Tropical plantations & experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
This is a traditional Balinese irrigation system known as subak. Positioned in a valley the Tegalalang rice terraces offer extremely scenic lookouts over the rice fields and surrounding green landscape.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Well known as "Mandala Suci Wenara Wana" is the sanctuary or natural habitat of Balinese long tailed Monkey, in scientific called Macaca fascicularis. It is located at Padangtegal Ubud, Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: BALI TREKKING TOUR, Jl. Sukaluwih Jl. Raya Banjar Gentong, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Organise by Bali Trekking Tour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from your accommodation, please make sure to inform us your Hotel, Villa or Airbnb name & address. Here is our pick up area covered: Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Canggu, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private tour for 4 + passenger 7/7/2020 - 8/2/2022
Private tour 2 persons 7/7/2020 - 8/2/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Private trip for 3 - 4 persons 7/7/2020 - 8/2/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.