Ubud fun tours
• Explore one of waterfall in Bali that are fun to visit and nice for swimming, located at sacred river of Petanu call it Tegenungan waterfall.
• Amazing track through the stunning Rice Terraces of Tegalalang.
• Take an opportunity to taste our local roasted Bali coffee and spice tea.
• Experience the thrills of rafting on white water rapids
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Rafting equipment
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Kumulilir
- Entry/Admission - Ayung Rafting Bali
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Located at sacred river of Petanu River, Tegenungan Village south part of Kemenuh Village. This is one of waterfall in Bali that are fun to visit and nice for swimming. Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course of a river, actually it’s a very nice place to stay because green and nature plantation surrounding.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Rice Field in Ubud at Tegalalang is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system), which according to history, was passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the eighth century. This view alone has an outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kumulilir, kode post 80561,tlp +62361 901366 Jalan Raya Pujung Kaja No.Br, Sebatu, Tegallalang, Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
It is a coffee, cocoa and tea plantation in Ubud – Bali. The island is apparently famous for its excellent coffee especially Coffee Luwak which is mainly produced in the Indonesian Archipelago.This coffee ismade from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by Luwak the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ayung Rafting Bali, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Ayung river rafting level is the level of 2-3, which means a good use for beginners as well as for the families of participants. Bali Ubud Tour is prioritizing your safety when performing these activities. So we choose a company that was already tested and has a high safety standard. As well as having employees who are experts in the world of rafting. Duration to do white water rafting on the Ayung River is approximately 1.5 to 2 hours. This package includes lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your pick up name by putting your location details!Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.