Ubud Day Trip and Tanah Lot
Discover the beautiful scenery of Ubud and watch sunset from Tanah Lot temple with your private English speaking driver. You will visit Ubud art village, explore Ubud Palace, and see the green rice terrace in Tegalalang. You will also see the beauty of Tanah Lot temple while enjoy spectacular sunset. Your driver will take you around in a private vehicle for your comfort.
See the famous rice terraces and fields of Bali in the Ubud area
Learn how "luwak" coffee is made from beans part digested by the palm civets
Look for the resident macaques of Sacred Monkey Forest
Visit some of the craft villages of Ubud and its surroundings
Watch a beautiful sunset from the grounds of Tanah Lot Temple
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Here you can see a typical scene in Bali: a rice terrace positioned in a beautiful rice field with the green of coconut plants. This makes it the best sight of the Balinese countryside.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The home of more than 600 long tailed macaques, Ubud Monkey Forest is a tropical green forest close to the center of Ubud. Inside the forest you can see a sacred temple sanctuary guarded by the monkeys.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Here is where you can find an Ubud community gathering in the market to sell all of the produce from around the area: a cheap souvenir, handicrafts, fruit, and much more.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dance Performance At Ubud Palace, Puri Saren Agung Palace, Ubud Indonesia
In the center of Ubud you will see the palace from the road. Entering the area you can walk around to take pictures of the traditional Balinese architecture complex and see daily, traditional Balinese dance.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Pura Tanah Lot, is a very popular attraction in Bali. As Uluwatu Temple, Tanah Lot Temple also offers an unbelievable sunset and a lovely area to stroll around. During low tide, the rocky coast is the perfect place for kids to catch crabs and romp around. Ceremonies at Tanah Lot are spectacular and make the most fabulous postcard pictures. Check out the events calendar of Tanah Lot Temple, to make sure, you can take an outstanding picture of a magical moment in Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are pick up from : Ubud,Legian,Kuta,Nusa Dua,Canggu,Sanur,Seminyak,Tuban,Jimbaran,Uluwatu,Kerobokan,Tanah lot,DenpasarPick up service not available if you hotel in : Amed ,Tulamben ,Lovina ,Pemuteran,Munduk,Candidasa,Sidemen,Padangbai.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- INTERNATIONAL TOURISTS WILL NEED TO BRING NEGATIVE TEST WHEN BALI REOPENS
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.