Ubud Day Tour
Ubud Full Day Tour is very popular Bali Day Tours in Bali Islands for a Full Day Journey to Visit Tourist Destination and other interest places in Ubud Village the center art and culture in Bali islands. Ubud is a town on the Indonesian island of Bali in Ubud District, located amongst rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency.
Included : Private Car with full Air Conditioning, gasoline, parking fees, English speaking driver, Not included : lunch or dinner.
– Pick up at the hotel at 8.30am
– balinesse and Barong Dance
– Celuk village to see local people make Silver Jewerly
– Mas village to see local people make Wood Carving and Painting
– Coffee plantation
- Tegenungan waterfall
– Monkey forest
– Tegalalang rice terrace
– Back to hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Art Market.
locally referred to as 'Pasar Seni Ubud' is located opposite the the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and is open daily.
Here you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats; statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods. Most of the goods found at the Ubud Market are made in the neighbouring villages of Pengosekan, Tegallalang,
Payangan and Peliatan. The location of the Ubud Art Market which is centred among the art producing villages, and being just opposite the royal palace which is a centre point to Ubud itself, make it a strategic shopping place for Balinese handicrafts and souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet our Guest at hotel lobby
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.