Ubud Cultural Day Tour and Shopping
A great tour to learn Balinese culture, architecture and their way of life. This tour is designed for cultural lover, who really want to deeply learn about Balinese culture and custom and at the end of your trip, you can choose your souvenir at the traditional market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- • 08.30 - 09.00: Pick up at Hotel (depend on hotel location)
• 09.30 - 10.30: Barong Dance
The Barong dance is the classic battle story of good (The Barong) against the evil ( The evil witch Rangda). Barongs are figures in Balinese tradition, come in many forms, but the most common is like a baroque, Chinese lion, with big eyes and clacking jaws. It is one of the most sacred masks in Bali, usually played by two strong men. The most interesting part is at the end of the performance, some male dance get into trance condition and stabbing himself with a sharp "kris" traditional weapon.
• 10.45 - 12.00: Art Villages (Celuk, Batuan, Mas Village)
Visit the center of handicraft and any kind of Balinese art by local creative people at Celuk, Batuan, or Mas Village. The villages are perfect place to see and learn how the local people making any creative products. Their products were not only for local market, but also exported globally.
• 12.10 - 12.40: Batuan Temple
Batuan temple is beautiful ancient temple from the 10th Century. This temple has an attractive architecture design. Visitor can see the Ramayana and Mahabharata story along the temple wall. Also a conservation site to learn how the ancient people crafting 10 centuries ago.
• 13.00 - 13.30: Monkey Forest
Long tail monkey conservation, well maintained small forest with over 500 sacred but friendly monkeys. The local people believe that the monkey colony is also a guardian of the Pura Dalem Temple which is located inside the forest.
• 14.00 - 15.30: Lunch in Ubud
• 16.00 - 17.30 Sukawati Art Market
Sukawati art market is the center of art and craft near Ubud. The best place to buy your souvenir with reasonable price.
• 18.30 - 19.00: Back to the Hotel
Departure Point :Departure location at your hotel or location you provided
Departure Time :Departure time based on your hotel location:
07.30: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Legian
08.00: Sanur, Denpasar, Kuta
Return Detail :Return location at your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.