Ubud Bali Private Tour Driver
Bali Ubud Tour is a Bali Half Day Tour Package and one of the most famous Bali Sightseeing Tour in Bali Islands for Short Trip to visit Interesting Places in Ubud Village. Bali Ubud Tour will visit tourist destination in Ubud village such as Ubud market,Ubud Palace,Rice terrace tegalalang,coffee plantation and back to the hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- The private tour driver will pick you up at the hotel at 8 am in the morning,after ward the driver will drive you to Ubud area to see Ubud palace and Ubud market.Next stop the driver will take you to visit tegalalang rice terrace and coffee plantation then back to the hotel.
Ubud Tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioning car transfer and to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey, our professional Bali Tours Driver is always outstanding offer our best service during Ubud Tour.
Ubud Tour Itinerary :
08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
09.30 – Visit Ubud Royal Palace
10.00 – Visit Ubud Market
11.00 – Visit tegalalang rice terraces
12.00 – Coffee Plantation and Back to hotel
15.00 – Arrive at hotel
Note : For Inclusive Price is minimun Booking 2 Person
Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + Mineral Water
Departure Point :Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, AirportPlease contact us for pick up in different area
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.