Ubud Bali East Tour
This tour program is designed for travelers who want to explore the eastern part of Bali, which is has an interesting place to take pictures for sharing in social media or stored as a memorable album. The combination of Bat temple is also Lempuyang temple with a very beautiful gate overlooking the majestic mountain Agung and beautiful Asah Hills near Virgin beach and Tirta Gangga water palace making travel to eastern parts of Bali a very memorable and unforgettable trip.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Goa Lawah Temple
- Entry/Admission - Asah Hill
- Entry/Admission - Virgin Beach
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Goa Lawah Temple, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah Pesinggahan, Dawan Indonesia
This temple was established in the 11th century by Mpu Kuturan, a Hindu Priest, and is located in Pesinggahan in the Dawan region of Bali. One of the features that attracts visitors is the presence of numerous bats in Pura Goa Lawah. The bats in the natural cave will fly past your head, so if this is something that you would be scared by, then it is best to skip this temple. However, if this is something you would like to see, come past at dusk as you will be able to witness the spectacle of the thousands of bats flying out of the caves.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Asah Hill, Desa Bugbug, Karangasem 80851 Indonesia
Asah Hill Bali is now increasingly visited by tourists. Asah Hill has a beautiful panorama with a small island in front of the Asah Hill which is a whale shaped. From Bali Asah Hill you can see the vast ocean view giving you peace of mind after you do your daily activities. You can do camping and fishing with your friends because there are also tent rentals for camping, which are provided by local residents there. You will feel like on a ship, because the position of the Asah Hill strikes into the sea. Green grass around adds to the beauty of Bali's Asah Hill.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Virgin Beach, Jl. Pantai Bias Putih, Karangasem Indonesia
The name “White Sand Beach” aptly describes the beach and its location is hidden, with not many tourists aware of its existence.
Other names that have been given to White Sand Beach include Perasi Beach and Virgin Beach Bali, so you may find that locals refer to it as one of these names, but have no fear, it is a beach that is familiar to the locals so they should be able to take you there without much trouble. The beach is perfect for swimming as it is quiet and the water is clear and calm
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga is also known as the “Water Palace” and is famed for its lush gardens and holy waters. It is also a former palace for the royal family and was constructed in 1946. The name of this attraction translates to ‘water from the Ganges’. The palace has religious significance for the locals as the waters are considered to be holy. One of the greatest attractions at Tirta Gangga is the centrally-located lotus fountain with beautiful carvings. Underwater springs feed the fountains which fill the many pools within the palace. You will find giant koi swimming here as well as lotus flowers which forms a beautiful scene.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
On the slopes of Mount Lempuyang sits Pura Lempuyang Luhur, otherwise known as Lempuyang Temple. This is one of the key nine directional temples on the island of Bali, where you can find the famous Gateway of Heaven and grants spectacular sunset views at dusk as it is situated high on the mountain slope.
There are two sections to the temple, a lower level and an upper level. The latter is worth the climb up the seemingly infinite staircase – this is definitely a temple with a view. The view from the temple is very beautiful, as you will see an amazing panorama of Mount Agung. The beautiful forest around the temple is known as the lungs of the island of Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we do pick up all traveller where they are staying. additional usd $5/car added for pick up at Sanur. Nusa Dua. Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.