Ubud Bali Driver ,Free Wifi
Hi there! I am your Ubud Bali driver. Entrust me as your personal Bali Driver for your trip in Bali. I will help you customize the perfect trip for you so that we can hit all of your favorite destinations in Bali. I will also recommend must-see destinations that I can take you too as Bali has a lot to offer it's travelers. During our time together, I love to answer any and all questions you might have when visiting Bali. There is a lot of culture in Bali and I can give you the inside scoop, especially when visiting our traditional temples. So don't be shy. Book with me and you won't regret it.
Multiple vehicle sizes are available for group of up to 14 passengers. The driver will pick you up at your accommodation and take you wherever you’d like to go on this 10-hour program or 6 Hours program
Let's pick your attractions to go and drop us on quick notice after your booking is done
per adult from
1 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up service : guest acomodation in seminyak,kuta,canggu,legian ,nusa dua,sanur,ubud,sidemen
What's excluded :
- entrance fee
- As the Ubud Bali Driver, I offer private transportation to and from travelers favorite destinations in Bali. The transportation service follows this guideline:
- Once booked, Please Download WhatsApp.
- Add my number.
- Send me a message with your name and confirmation number.
- We then plan your itinerary.
- We will determine the destinations that you want to visit in Bali. I can even recommend some of the must see destinations in Bali!
- We will determine on which day(s) we will go see each destination.
- We then determine pick-up locations and times.
- We then have a wonderful adventure and experience all that Bali has to offer!
- During the day, a customized drop-off time and location is determined for the end of the day.
Add all the attractions travelers see
Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jl. Raya Ceking Tegallalang Between Tegalalang and Ubud, Ubud 80517 Indonesia
A must see when visiting Bali, The Tegalalang Rice Terraces's are breath taking. Travelers can walk through the Rice Terraces and experience the culture of rice farming,
Jalan Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Tegenungan Waterfall, Kemenuh, Kec. Sukawati, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
One of the most popular waterfalls to visit in Bali. This is a great place to experience and take pictures of a gorgeous waterfall.
Nungnung Waterfall, Plage Petang Badung, Nungnung 80353 Indonesia
Nung Nung waterfall is a spectacular waterfall tucked away in the jungle, that some would consider a hidden gem.
Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
This is most travelers favorite water temple experience as they can immerse themselves in spiritual Balinese traditions.
Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
A very cool water temple in Bali where travelers can walk on stones placed throughout the water ponds.
Ulun Danu Buyan Temple, Jl. Sugriwa Dasong Pancasari, Munduk Indonesia
The floating temple! A temple in Bali, next to a lake, made to get gorgeous photos as the tide comes in and gives the illusion of a floating temple
Dance Performance At Ubud Palace, Puri Saren Agung Palace, Ubud Indonesia
The Ubud palace puts on traditional Balinese dances where travelers can watch a magical cultural performance.
Elephant Cave Ubud, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
The Goa Gajah temple, also known as, the elephant temple, is a unique temple that allows travelers to visit the elephant cave, a beautiful jungle garden, and restaurant.
Handara Iconic Gate, Handara Golf & Resort Bali, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
Yes the Handara's Gate! An instragam-famous gate, which is an entrance to a gold course, where travelers can get truly breath taking photos.
Gates of Heaven, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang Lempuyang Temple, Karangasem Indonesia
A breathtaking lookout with the iconic gates that have been named the "Gates of Heaven" for its beautiful backdrop of the heavens.
My Swing Bali, Jl. Dewi Saraswati Bongkasa Pertiwi, Abiansemal 80361 Indonesia
Get that perfect picture of you on the famous Bali Swing, while enjoying other iconic photo attractions in the park.
Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation, Street Denpasar-Bedugul KM 36,6 Banjar Sekargula - Mekarsari Village, Denpasar 80229 Indonesia
Experience the best coffee that Bali has to offer, the Luwak Coffee! You will get a kick out of this!
Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Adventure into the Sacred Monkey forest, but be careful, they like shiny things!
Kaveri Spa at The Udaya, Jl. Sri Wedari No. 48B The Udaya Resorts & Spa, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Enjoy a customized relaxing massage at the Kaveri Spa. Be sure to check out their beautiful custom flower baths!
Campuhan Ridge Walk, Jl. Raya Campuhan, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Take a relaxing, scenic stroll on the Campuhan Ridge Walk, right in the middle of Ubud. Don't forget to get that perfect picture!
Saraswati Temple, Jl. Raya, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Visit this temple in the heart of Ubud which is home to the dancing water lily pads.
Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Enter the Ubud market filled with all kinds of fun and traditional goods for you to take home! Let the bargaining begin!
Botanic Garden Ubud, Kutuh Kaja, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Visit this lovely garden and green space in the center of town!
Lembah Spa, Viceroy Bali Jln. Lanyahan, Br Nagi, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Relax and unwind and enjoy some spectacular views at the Lembah spa.
3 hours , Admission not included
Departure Point :1: Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
2: Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
3: Seminyak, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
4: Nusa Dua Beach, Bali, Indonesia
5: Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
6: Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
7: Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
8: Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
9: Kerobokan, North Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
10: Keramas, Blahbatuh, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
11: Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Pick-up is typically at travelers accommodation but other pick-up agreements at popular spots can be arranged.
PortsPadang Bai Port, Bali 80871, IndonesiaBenoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.