Ubud Art Villages, Rice Terraces & Waterfall
Join an adventure to the most iconic and Instagram-worthy sights around Ubud. You can capture photos, and experience the beauty of Ubud's best kept secret nature, landscape and unique architecture with a private guide.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned car, Gasoline & Car parking fee
- English speaking driver guide
- All entrance fees
- Mineral bottle water
- Entry/Admission - Tohpati Village
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Agro Tourism
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Meals: breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Jungle swing fee
- Shopping cost & other personal expand
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tohpati Village, 12km From Kuta, Denpasar 80225 Indonesia
Located only about 12 kilometers from Kuta, Tohpati Village is famous for Bali’s Batik Center. Batik is a traditional form of painting fabric. They use dots and lines from wax to decorate the cloth. It is very impressive to watch. It would be impossible Bali’s Batik Centerto visit or live in Indonesia and not be exposed to one of the country’s most highly developed art forms.
On your first visit to a batik home industry, you will undoubtedly experience an overwhelming stimulation of the senses – due to the many colors, patterns and the actual smell of batik. Only through repeated visits and a bit of study will the types of designs and their origins become apparent.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Monkey Forest, is the sanctuary and natural habitat of the Balinese long-tailed Monkey, scientific name Macaca fascicularis. It is located at Padangtegal Ubud, Bali. About 1049 monkeys live in this sanctuary. They are divided into 6 groups, namely in front of main temple group, forest conservation group, central point group, eastern group, Michelin group, and cemeteries group
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Coffee plantation & Jungle swing
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Scenic, terraced hillside offering rice paddies amid lush greenery, plus zip lines & jungle swings
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
It is located at the Tegenungan Kemenuh village, in Gianyar, North from the capital Denpasar and close to the artist village of Ubud. The waterfall is isolated but has become a popular tourist attraction. It is one of the few waterfalls in Bali that is not situated in highlands or mountainous territory. The amount and clarity of the water at the site depends on rainfall but it contains green surroundings with fresh water that can be swum in. The waterfall includes varying highs that can be climbed after the descent down stairs to reach it. This attraction also features a viewing point to the jungle and waterfall at the main entrance.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up and dropped of back to your hotel at Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu and Uluwatu area
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.