Ubud Art and Culture Tour
Visiting art village bali can give memorable experience and in Tohpati as the center or Batik home industry, the process of Batik making is fully presented from designing and waxing until the process of coloring and drying. Watching the Batik painters to paint at the cloth will be very exciting because it needs skill and art soul.
Numerous showrooms are available to display the Batik and the tourists can buy the finest quality of written Batik or known as Batik tulis with Balinese style. Get also some knowledge about Balinese Batik and experience the process of making this beautiful cloth.
Tegalalang rice terrace is one of nature view most people love to see. Are you having the same tough as me? Probably your answer is yes! Furthermore, the island of Bali offers the best view of rice terrace field. Therefore, if you decide to see the rice terrace during your holiday in Bali, you should visit the Tegalalang rice terrace Ubud Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from hotel and back to your hotel: Kuta, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ubud, Denpasar, Nusa Dua area
- A private car with a good AC
- A driver who can speak english as your guide
- Entrance ticket for each attraction
- Pick up time 08 am
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Meals and any other personal ( optional ) expenses
- Coffee lowak fee
- Guide tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tohpati Village, 12km From Kuta, Denpasar 80225 Indonesia
Balinese handmade batik at Tohpati Village well known as the high quality batik. And Batik is also a Balinese art in the Island of God as a local culture. It is an art masterpiece of making design with waxing techniques on the fabric. Word "Batik" comes from word "Tik" in Indonesian Language. Word "Tik" means spot or dot on the fabric. So the basic meaning of Batik is making a design on the leader by putting on a spot on the leather. The unique thing about this local art is the process of making that using wax. They use wax to cover the part of the fabric that you don't want to have color. Before we inform you about the process of making batik, we should know about the tools and equipment first
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Bali Celuk Village is a traditional village located near to Ubud in the Gianyer Regency where you can appreciate the mountain culture which in many ways is similar to that of the traditional areas of Ubud and the other surrounding villages except for one major factor, Celuk Village is famous for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts which are available around this area for very low prices.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Bali has its own paintng satyle which can be said it is unique can not be grouped as realitic, surrealism or imaginair or any of the known school. This type of painting from the beginning got no influence from anywher until around 1925 when western artists heard about this type of painting in Bali. Many western artists came to Bali to see themselves the reported paintings by travel writers, travellers and even anthropologists.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
Mas Villagers are not different with other people in the tourist destination village in Bali, where they have undergone a transformation from the agrarian to the craftsmen societies and now continuing to the societies of both trade and procurement of souvenirs for domestic and foreign tourists. Although the principle identity of Mas Village is sculpture village, it is now also developing several tourism objects and attractions that have enriched the fascinations of this village. One tourism object and culture attraction with huge potential and importance in the northern of the village is Rudana Museum, one of the monumental museums about Bali’s art especially painting. This museum has many collections, distinctive and collected the various of art
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
The Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud are famous for their beautiful scenes of rice paddies and their innovative irrigation system. Known as the subak, the traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system is said to have been passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the 8th century. Tegallalang forms the 3 most splendid terraced landscapes in Ubud's shared region, with the others being in the villages of Pejeng and Campuhan. The Tegallalang rice terraces alone offer a scenic outlook that spreads down before you and away to the far side of the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it’s a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos. Painters and nature lovers also enjoy visiting this spot, and there are numerous art kiosks and cafés near the ledge.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up any Hotels in Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Uluwatu, Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Tuban Bali, Nusa Dua area, Tanjung Benoa BaliAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.