Ubud and Tanah Lot Temple Private Sunset Tour
- Visit two of Bali’s best-loved destinations in one day, Tanah Lot Temple and the charming town of Ubud
- Meet cheeky new friends at Ubud Monkey Forest, catch a traditional dance show and visit the magical Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Travel with a local tour guide and glean fun facts throughout the day
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Travel Insurance
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees (Kanto Lampo Waterfall 15K IDR, Monkey Forest 80K IDR, Tanah Lot 65K IDR)
- Entry/Admission - Legong and Barong Waksirsa Dance
- Entry/Admission - Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Barong Dance (100K IDR per pax)
- Jungle Swing 200K IDR (optional)
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Legong and Barong Waksirsa Dance, Jl. Monkey Forrest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
For the first activity of the day, we’ll watch the famous Barong and Keris Dance show. Talented Balinese performers will act out scenes from Hindu mythology, aided by incredible costumes and an Indonesian gamelan orchestra. For an experience unlike any other, this is a Bali bucket list essential!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Br. Kelod Kangin, Beng, Gianyar 80551 Indonesia
we’ll visit Kanto Lampo Waterfall, a scenic cascade and shallow pool. After some swimming and selfies, we’ll stop for lunch at a local Balinese restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
e’ll head to Ubud and meet some playful new companions at the Monkey Forest. This sacred woodland is the perfect place to feel the living magic of Bali. Just make sure to watch your belongings!
Of course, no trip to Ubud would be complete without a photographic stop at the Kumulilir Bali Swing. A professional instructor will safely strap you into the giant swing and push you out above a canopy of the rainforest and rolling rice fields. Quick, snap that perfect shot!
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Finally, we’ll jump back in the minivan and head west towards Tanah Lot for sunset. This UNESCO Heritage Hindu temple is visited from far and wide by tourists and locals alike. Dating back to the 12th century and translating as ‘Land in the sea’, Tanah Lot is an important pilgrimage site, buzzing marketplace, and dramatic photo stop. Grab a drink, set up camp on the shore and watch the crashing waves and slowly-sinking sun. Bliss!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
FREE PICK-UP from: Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua. An extra charge applies from Lovina, Amed, Tulamben (150K per person), and Candidasa, Ubud, Seminyak (100K per person). IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENTThe driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.